As a resident of Hillsborough County, Florida, I find it important to my personal and professional success to take an active role serving my community in as many ways as I can. I am a member of several organizations and charities, holding a seat on the Board of many.
Seat: Board Member
- Assist young women in identifying community resources to satisfy personal needs.
- Encourage and assist young women in gaining the skills necessary to lead a successful career.
- Connecting young women with housing, jobs, childcare, and health care.
Seat: Board Member
- Organizes and encourages the community’s youth to attend employable skills training.
- Assist the community’s underserved youth in identifying, applying, and connecting with internships and career training.
- Provides college and career planning and personal mentorship to teens and young adults.
- Partners with local businesses to provide training, internship, and career opportunities for the program’s youth members.
Seat: Christian and Education Director
- Organize and directs ministries for church members.
- Organizes and directs church workshops and community outreach training.
- Takes part in community outreach programs, including potluck, Fall Festival, bible studies and ministries, and baby dedications.
- Provides pro bono business consulting workshops for church members.
- Organize and direct relief care during community emergencies.
Seat: Board Member; President Elect
- Promotes the mission of Kiwanis International, Kiwanis Florida, and Kiwanis Greater Brandon.
- Organizes and directs member meetings and Kiwanis calendar activities.
- Helps support and organize Kiwanis charitable works and programs, including the Kiwanis Kicks, Terrific Kids Program, Key Clubs, K-Kids, Project Smile, Book Works, and Christmas Time programs.
- Encourages and recruits new members and community supporters for enhanced community outreach programs.
- Organizes, directs, and supports fundraising activities and sponsorship collection.
- Supports local entrepreneurs through lead generation and networking support.
- Provides sales and consulting workshops and training to members.
- Attends weekly meetings and networking socials to support the networking organization.
- Supports local charities through membership dues and activities.
Seat: Board Member
- Organize and direct organization’s activities and amenities.
- Manage organization memberships, volunteers, and community recruitment.
- Organize and direct family events open to the local community and organization’s members.
- Manage financial assistance for applicable members.
- Direct relief care during community emergencies.
- Direct and lead networking group meetings and agendas.
- Organize group activities and community involvement.
- Encourages and supports local business owners through fellowship and networking.
- Directs and supports organizational outreach and sponsorship.
- Organizes and supports the Shining Light Teacher Award
- Provides workshops and training for members and business leaders in the community.
Seat: Founder and Leader
- Mentors and advises businesswomen of all ages, backgrounds, and industries.
- Provides a supporting environment for women of the group.
- Helps provide accountability and encouragement for other women in the group to achieve their goals.
Seat: Board of Directors
- Develops, manages, and advertises Commerce leads and networking sessions.
- Attends Commerce council meetings to discuss issues, regulations and laws, and other policies that affect the home life, work environment, and the community as a whole.
- Provides sales and networking workshops to Chamber members.
- Sponsors and attends Chamber events, fundraisers, and luncheons.